Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Harry Lipki
- Posts: 103
- Joined: January 26th, 2011, 4:32 pm
- Body Type: AA Chassis
- Model Year: 1928
- Location: London Ontario , Canada
Just a few shots of our 1928 AA Pepsi truck . Any questions feel free to ask . I was the guy in charge of rebuilding her . The AA was born a Chassis and the rest were aftermarket add ons . The cab is made of hardwood clad in sheet metal including the doors and is the original from 1928. The deck and racks are new , made of Red Oak . The side rail on the rack is still the original from 1928 . A group of 5 of us volunteered our time and rebuilt the truck in 2009 - early 10 . Mind you Pepsi paid for the parts !! The truck was parked under a blanket for over 20 years before we brought her back to life .
- A little smaller than the new ones
- 99 waiting to be loaded small.JPG (36.63 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
- on display
- 115 small.JPG (94.58 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
- showing off
- 110 small.JPG (46.81 KiB) Viewed 2734 times