been a while

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
Harry Lipki
Body Type: AA Chassis
Model Year: 1928

been a while

Post by Harry Lipki »

Been a while since I have been on .. The pepsi AA has not been out much in 2013 We did a Christmas Parade last month ... hope to be out more this year
Attachments
Lucan Christmas Parade 2013 .1.jpg
Lucan Christmas Parade 2013 .1.jpg (60.62 KiB) Viewed 4560 times
Lucan Christmas Parade 2013..4.jpg
Lucan Christmas Parade 2013..4.jpg (38.3 KiB) Viewed 4560 times
Brian T
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

Re: been a while

Post by Brian T »

Hello Harry,
Yes It as been a while, nice to see you are both out and about, we have done a lot of road work with Maggie this year with our club, the Palomar As, with short tours of 50 to 100 miles --- back roads and surface streets, trailer is feeling lonely we only used it twice last year.
This prompted me to get a little more comfortable --- (Did I really say that) by making a different seat arrangement, which I call touring seats, gives me more leg room and ease of getting in and out, plus I don't have to peek under the windshield to see the lights when at a stop.
Seat belts had been on my mind for some time - at least lap belts, I decided to go with 3 point harnesses which was a fairly easy install, the closed cabs can be done without any butchering.
At the present I am bring the steering and brakes back to Henrys specs, should be back together in a few weeks.
All the best Brian.
Nothing can be made fool proof, fools are ingenious bastards.
spdway1

Re: been a while

Post by spdway1 »

Hello Harry,
I was wondering where you have been! Truck looks great as usual. That santa looks a bit off, LOL!!

Don Jr. 8)