Lost it all!

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
SHELBY MESSER
Body Type: 75-A
Model Year: 1930

Lost it all!

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

I moved to Sacromento from Louisiana. I disconected my printer after the internet was discconnected. I turned my computor back on to look at my pictures as I always have. I have lost everything in my computor pictures, how to logg into the AA club. I got internet service Sunday 4-26 -15. I got back into the club 5-2-15 thanks to Neil And Jerry and my son. I'll have to take it some where to wake this thang up. I have no rought to my pictures :( :( :( :( :? :shock: :oops: :cry: Shelby, Sacromento.
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Re: Lost it all!

Post by spectria »

SHELBY MESSER wrote:I moved to Sacramento from Louisiana. I disconnected my printer after the internet was disconnected. I turned my computer back on to look at my pictures as I always have. I have lost everything in my computer pictures, how to log into the AA club. I got internet service Sunday 4-26 -15. I got back into the club 5-2-15 thanks to Neil And Jerry and my son. I'll have to take it some where to wake this thing up. I have no route to my pictures :( :( :( :( :? :shock: :oops: :cry: Shelby, Sacramento.
Don't delete anything or empty your trash bin, recycle bin, and don't upload a lot of new stuff which might overwrite wherever your stuff is. Get a pro to look at your machine...
Last edited by spectria on May 5th, 2015, 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

Thanks Dave, Iwill :!: :) Shelby, Sacromento.
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed

Post by spectria »

SHELBY MESSER wrote:Thanks Dave, I will :!: :) Shelby, Sacramento.
What part of Sacratomatoe do you live in? I'm 120 miles away!
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A

Post by Neil Wilson »

FYI to everyone,

If you do not backup your computer data (should be daily), you will eventually loose all of your data! If you don't do a system backup, you will eventually have to re-install all of your programs and settings.

All that has to happen is for your internal hard drive to go bad. After a new hard drive is installed, one has to start from scratch if no backups are available.
Regards, Neil Wilson

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

Dave I'm staying in an apartment on S Land park Dr. (Like the boowevel 'Looking for a home' . I looking in the GreenHeaven area, Looking forward To Meet up with you. Send me an e-mail :D Shelby, Sac.

I just tryed to get into MODELTHAVEN and I'm being not alowed in there, Been there hundreds of time without a problem, To the shop this baby goes :(
Drew Mashburn

Post by Drew Mashburn »

Shelby:

Bummer about your computer! But.........A big, hardy "Welcome to California" from a California navtive!!! It's a great place to live. I've been in Ventura County my entire life. Enjoy Sacramento. Lots to do in that area.

Best,
-- Drew
Drew Mashburn
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

I did it, Brought my 'putor to best buy to get it checked. 'WAMO' Wiped clean! The Guy Brought it to the back to clean the dust, brought it back out, hooked up to service and controlls and nothing. computor did not respond. He said the cleaning must have caused it to fail. $ 250 would fix it. Brought it home plug it up, came on. Tried to get into modethaven 'putor locked up. Had to turn it off to unlock!! DEAD again would not respond to any thing. Parts started flying boards s out cooling fan out cuirt board out checked what I could, put back together would not startup. I guess that when he cleaned it the brush must have moved the power divider 120- 220 volts :D was half way between, put it on 120 volts and here I am :D :D :) . Shelby, Sacromento.
Shorthaul
Body Type: 186 stake

Post by Shorthaul »

Must have been some of that Louisiana hoodoo voodoo stuff.

Welcome to my birthplace. My first introduction to an AA was on my great grandfathers apricot ranch in Winters Ca.

Nice to have you out here on the West coast.
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

:oops: I just don't understand what's going with this computor. I have to sign in now everytime I close the forum. I signed in one time, signed in and joined the club back in 9-2009 'til 4-17-2015. I bet I have signed in 50 times since I have started this post (Lost it all). I have no clue as to how to post my Pictures. I redown loaded my all pictures, but I cannot conect my pictures with the forum. Never had a problem ever before. Don't know what to do for now. :( but :D . Shelby, Sacramento.
Brady
Body Type: None

Post by Brady »

Shelby: Sometimes the very best repair for a computer, is to place it in the driveway and just keep running over it until you get even. They are full of hateful little devil spirits, and it's great to hear them squeal and crunch as the duals squash them like they so richly deserve. Good luck.
Villelmds

Post by Villelmds »

That would be a great sight. The technology of the model a era smashing today's technology.
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

I'm like the little boo weavel "LOOKING FOR A HOME" I have some of my features restored on this desk top. It's coming back very blowly. I have some thing blocking me from comming back to the forum if I close it, I have to sign-in each time. I cannot post my pictures because I don't know where to find them. I get a file but the forum does not reconize it. I'll get a new one when I get ahouse amove in, settle in where I won't be moving it around. This one has made 3 1/2 round trips from Louisiana to SSacramento. I'm at falt here not the computor :( :D Shelby, Sacromento.
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

Moved into my new home today. Really nice, Computor still on the blink :!: :D Shelby, Sacramento
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

Well, I lost the rest of it all a couple days ago. Had a power outage for about 40 minutes. When the power came back on my computer was gone. Had to replaced this time. Would not resessatate . The is first post on new computer. Haven't got it figured out yet :) Shelby, Sacramento