Building a shop in my back yard in Sacramento SIMPLE

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
SHELBY MESSER
Body Type: 75-A
Model Year: 1930

Re: Building a shop in my back yard in Sacramento SIMPLE

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

Man I don't understand this city. They gave me pure hell for a year to get a permit. Got the building finished . I called this afternoon to get a final inspection on my building. I got an email stating 89 Planning Final inspection not required for RES. Going to permit office to find out what the story is. :( Shelby, Sacramento
Stakebed
Body Type: Grainbox
Model Year: 1929

Post by Stakebed »

looks great! are you going to hard pipe in airlines?
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

DSCN1183.JPG
DSCN1183.JPG (136.77 KiB) Viewed 23473 times
Not so yet about my air system as of yet. Got started building a work bench 16' long X 2 1/2' wide. I also had 6 sheet of tin siding left over so I am putting it inside around the bottom to help as fire resistant and safety. The pictures below show completed building with garage doors and seal. Also I have a couple of pictures of "THE BOSS" Believe it or not She was there everyday when I started and stayed 'til noon. By then it was getting warm and she went where it was cooler, next day she back on the job. :D :D :) :) Shelby , Sacramento

I've been having a hard time getting into the forum. but I'm back in thanks to Mike- thanks Mike :!:
Attachments
DSCN1182.JPG
DSCN1182.JPG (135.58 KiB) Viewed 23486 times
DSCN1184.JPG
DSCN1184.JPG (135.75 KiB) Viewed 23486 times
SHELBY MESSER

Post by SHELBY MESSER »

I never figured that this shop would get this number of viewer (14,150). Seems there was lots of interest. Hope everyone that viewed enjoyed the subject. My 30-31 AA is in storage in Louisiana. All the A's I have here in Sacramento is My L-31 Deluxe-coupe. :D :) :) :) Shelby, Sacramento