Holiday greetings

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Chris Haynes
Posts: 2117
Joined: September 7th, 2003, 5:18 pm
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1930
Location: North Hills, CA/ Pine Grove, CA

Holiday greetings

Post by Chris Haynes » December 11th, 2007, 9:07 pm

To All My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Last edited by Chris Haynes on November 27th, 2012, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
spectria
Posts: 1874
Joined: May 15th, 2008, 9:53 pm
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931
Location: Quincy, Ca.

Re: Holiday greetings

Post by spectria » November 22nd, 2012, 2:06 pm

Chris Haynes wrote:To All My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Back at Ya Chris... It's a Great day to be an American... and a Democrat!!!! :lol:
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org

spdway1

Re: Holiday greetings

Post by spdway1 » November 22nd, 2012, 6:13 pm

Thats old. Did you hear this one...why did the chicken cross the road? :lol:

User avatar
spectria
Posts: 1874
Joined: May 15th, 2008, 9:53 pm
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931
Location: Quincy, Ca.

Re: Holiday greetings

Post by spectria » November 22nd, 2012, 6:32 pm

spdway1 wrote:Thats old. Did you hear this one...why did the chicken cross the road? :lol:
why?
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org

User avatar
Brady
Posts: 361
Joined: October 21st, 2003, 1:38 pm
Body Type: None
Model Year: 1930
Location: Norwich, NY 13815

Re: Holiday greetings

Post by Brady » November 23rd, 2012, 11:13 am

An old saying is: "To join the National Guard" but I don't think that is really fair. We used to refer to the NG as slave labor for the governor. Thanks for the wishes Chris, and again, I think this category should have a "Like" button. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all - and any muslim monkeys that don't like it can go to hell

User avatar
rollingsculpture
Posts: 553
Joined: December 9th, 2008, 7:30 am
Body Type: platform
Model Year: 1931
Location: Takoma Park maryland

Re: Holiday greetings

Post by rollingsculpture » November 25th, 2012, 6:25 pm

he did post that in 2007 funny how it still applies

User avatar
spectria
Posts: 1874
Joined: May 15th, 2008, 9:53 pm
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931
Location: Quincy, Ca.

Re: Holiday greetings

Post by spectria » November 25th, 2012, 9:12 pm

rollingsculpture wrote:he did post that in 2007 funny how it still applies
Yep, it's nice that a simple old saying doesn't upset a whole lotta folks. (Cause it leaves all the understatement to the rest of us.)
MC/HNY!
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org

Post Reply