Hi AA people Best Regards from Denmark

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
Danish Truck owner
Model Year: 1930

Hi AA people Best Regards from Denmark

Post by Danish Truck owner »

:D Hi Geys. i am Danish gay and i hade owned a AA truck in 3 years. its is a 1931 "157" Chassis the parts wash made in the states in 1930 and it was ship to Copenhagen in 1930 september to a Danisk FORD factory ware they was putting the parts together to a hole truck, (its startet to drive buttercookies) the most of the trucks hade a special cap in wood made in Denmark but 5% of the trucks get a original cap of stell so is mine. i have taked all parts from the frame and starting the resturation maj 2008 . many of the Danish trucks dit not drive from 1940 to 1945/48 becurse of the worldwar when the war ended there was now fuel in 3 years but in 1948 my truck get on the road again and it drived until 1966 then it was stored in a stockhouse until i board it in 2005 i have a quastion to you is the 7 36 the biggest sped on the rear axle? is there somebody there now where i can buy some rear end bearings? is there sombody ther now about the aa 1931 with dual axle ? and are there som pictures you cut mail to me There was a Danish Factury there was making dual axle chassis

Thanks Ronnie
email: golfen@post.tele.dk
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1930

Re: Hi AA people Best Regards from Denmark

Post by Chris Haynes »

Snyder's has all the bearings and lots of other AA parts..
http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/aatru ... kpartsmisc