1928 Project

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
kokofred@msn.com
Body Type: Flatbed
Model Year: 1932

1928 Project

Post by kokofred@msn.com »

I have a great start for someone wanting an AA project. I had found some Model A parts that I had been looking for but in order to get them I had to buy all the A and AA parts the ole fella had. I have a 1928 AA frame (frame has been cleaned and primed) with axles, wheels, factory flat bed, fenders, splash aprons, running boards, torque tubes, drive shafts, overdrive unit, steering column, bumper, bellhousing, transmission, number matching engine and many small parts. The engine has a cracked head and won't turn. The running boards and splash aprons are poor. I have a 29 Model A pickup cab (without doors),that I would let go with this. It is straight and no rust thru except the lower rear panel. How about an offer.
I will send pictures if requested.
Last edited by kokofred@msn.com on September 22nd, 2012, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gunmetal
Body Type: 188-A
Model Year: 1929

Re: 1928 Project

Post by gunmetal »

Welcome you mite want to tell people were your from. I think you price is a little high. My avator I got in 2010 and payed 2750.00 with new tires on it.
kokofred@msn.com

Thanks Gunmetal. I had a feeling I had missed something. My location is Three Forks, MT. I had no idea what to ask price wise. If someone is interested we will work on that.
Brian T
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

Post by Brian T »

This must be the same parts, but a different person? same location, for sale on Forbarn.

http://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82900
Nothing can be made fool proof, fools are ingenious bastards.
kokofred@msn.com

Same parts, just added a cab. Need to find a home for this AA. I have no where to store it.