131 Frame pieces wanted

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Brian T
Body Type: 82A
Model Year: 1929

131 Frame pieces wanted

Post by Brian T »

I have recently had a long chat with a fellow AAer who purchased some parts from me, he is finally restoring a 30 131-WB he as had for 50 years that was a dump truck, he is in need of the 2 front rail horns and the pieces that were cut of when converted to a dump, if any one has an old frame that is in good condition but cant get rid of let us know.
Thanks Brian T.
PS - I am not sure if the 157-WB parts are the same, as they are generally dog meat, more plentiful and hard to get rid of.
Nothing can be made fool proof, fools are ingenious bastards.
Stakebed
Body Type: Grainbox

Re: 131 Frame pieces wanted

Post by Stakebed »

i know of a few but are in iowa... shipping would be a deal breaker...
J0eitall
Body Type: Rack
Model Year: 1930

Post by J0eitall »

I may have the rear section of frame that your looking for if they just cut off after the rear crossmember. Message me your emai I'll send you a picture of what I have
Thanks. Joe
Tinlizzy31
Body Type: 186-B
Model Year: 1931

Post by Tinlizzy31 »

I have an early 30 AA 131 chassis and a late 31 157 chassis. Both are looking for good homes. Both are good shape. Let me know if there is any interest and make me reasonable offers.
Rick Jensen
775-527-1419
verdirick1@gmail.com
Tinlizzy31
Body Type: 186-B
Model Year: 1931

Post by Tinlizzy31 »

I also have a frame that was cut off at the mid point behind the center cross member and used as a tractor/doodlebug. Front half has usable horns etc. Front end and rear end went under my 157 WB. Will make a real deal on it if you can use it.
Rick Jensen
Verdi, Nevada
verdirick1@gmail.com
Brian T
Body Type: 82A

Post by Brian T »

J0eitall wrote:I may have the rear section of frame that your looking for if they just cut off after the rear crossmember. Message me your emai I'll send you a picture of what I have
Thanks. Joe
Hello Joe,
Please send pics of the frame rail parts you have, I have just sent you an e-mail thru the forum, I think I have, or there is, a communication problem, let me know if you received it, I would like the pics anyway, but as Stakebed says the shipping can kill most deals.
Thanks Brian.
Nothing can be made fool proof, fools are ingenious bastards.