wanted ford aa parts

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
birdacre
Body Type: AA express
Model Year: 1928

wanted ford aa parts

Post by birdacre »

looking for rust free windshield frame, passenger rear express fender, speedometer, hubcaps (the type that go on first before 5 hole budd wheel) door handles, cowl to radiator rods, hood latches, express headboard, express sides, my truck is a 28. i have for sale one good condition wire wheel AA, and a 30-31 front fender spare tire arm, also 2(30) dump trucks, one decent galion body and pto pump. the other good frame, rough flat bed, dump cylinder and pto pump and linkage. kevin, birdacre@hotmail.com 1-860-487-3639
spdway1

Re: wanted ford aa parts

Post by spdway1 »

Where in CT are you?
Some of those items you can by from Model A Suppliers.
Reds34
Body Type: dump
Model Year: 1930

Post by Reds34 »

Storrs? Just a guess.

Red
spdway1

Post by spdway1 »

Is that near the Electric Blue? :shock:
birdacre

Post by birdacre »

thank you for replies, i prefer used original, new repro would be last choice. i am in storrs. i see one of you is in dayville, i work in dayville each day and would love to see your aa if possible? kevin maines storrs, ct. what year is your truck? and what style? thank you.
Hayslip
Model Year: 1930

Post by Hayslip »

The hubcaps that go on first before the wheels go with the 6 hole wheels(AA1015B) not the 5 hole (AA1015C)wheels.
Hayslip
JPP
Body Type: 82-A
Model Year: 1929

Post by JPP »

I have six hole wheel hub caps, can you send pix of pto pump and linkage?
birdacre

Post by birdacre »

i will send a photo of the pto pump and thank you all for the clarification on the 5vs6 hole budd wheel, yes my wheels are 6 hole, and i need four more hubcaps.
Jared275
Body Type: dUMP

Post by Jared275 »

Hi Kevin,
I am located in Dayville, CT. My truck is a late 29. Right now I have it completely disassembled and am in the process of restoring the drive train and frame. I don't have the bed yet but I am slowly buying up the peices to make an express.

For the "2(30) dump trucks, one decent galion body and pto pump. the other good frame, rough flat bed,". Could you PM me prices and pictures.

Thanks,
Jared