Early 28 worm

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Stakebed
Body Type: Grainbox
Model Year: 1929

Early 28 worm

Post by Stakebed »

While i was searching for a good 29 worm i stumbled upon an early 28 without emergency bands. Problem is the driveshaft seems locked up and one axle that moves is missing its key. I think someones had it apart once before. Is there any demand for these early ones??? I didn't buy it but know who has it if anyone wants one. He told me $150 but may negotiate.

Guy also has a set of 4 28AA wire wheels that appear to be in good-great shape. Forgot to ask what he wanted for them tho...

All is located in central IL area.

If this doesn't belong here maybe we need to create another thread dedicated to parts we know locations of but dont own....I would feel it would help out everyone in the hobby as alot of guys with parts dont want to or dont know how to make craigslist ads or join a forum to sell stuff yet want to sell stuff.
KimVanOrder
Body Type: 82-A Platform
Model Year: 1928

Re: Early 28 worm

Post by KimVanOrder »

I may be interested in the wheels. I also have a rear axel to get rid of. I think it is a newer style. Wide break drum. Also 4 wheels, duals.

KVO
KVO
Dec. '28 AA
1wonton
Body Type: Express

Post by 1wonton »

I have one of these early '28 rear ends with the high speed gears. The low speed is basically worthless but must be very difficult to find the high gear type. Anyone need this for their project?

ron
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

KimVanOrder wrote:I may be interested in the wheels. I also have a rear axel to get rid of. I think it is a newer style. Wide break drum. Also 4 wheels, duals.

KVO
Welcome to the forum.

could you post pics of what you have?
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
KimVanOrder
Body Type: 82-A Platform
Model Year: 1928

Post by KimVanOrder »

spectria wrote:
KimVanOrder wrote:I may be interested in the wheels. I also have a rear axel to get rid of. I think it is a newer style. Wide break drum. Also 4 wheels, duals.

KVO
Welcome to the forum.

could you post pics of what you have?
I'd love to post Pix, but can't at this time. (Need to get my computor fixed first).. :cry:
KVO
Dec. '28 AA
semitanker
Body Type: tanker

Post by semitanker »

Have early AA frame stamped *AA4747 (December 1927) engine turns, stamped on 3 1/4" machined surface?, wrong front crossmember, have 4 extra solid mount front cross members, left hand brake, wire wheels, fenders, radiator, headlights, solid North Dakota frame, no pitts $2000.00
1-219-879-1024