Puyallap

Discussion forum for AA related activities, weekend outings, AA stories etc.
1wonton
Body Type: Express
Model Year: 1929

Puyallap

Post by 1wonton »

Anyobe know how many AA's were at the Puyallap meet, any pictures?
spdway1

Re: Puyallap

Post by spdway1 »

I did see three pictures on Ford Barn, The long big red nice produce truck, fire truck and 2 tow trucks.

:arrow: It is a shame that we have "AA club meets" at BOTH national meets and no one (the AA representative at the meet?) reports back with pictures and a short write up. I also understand there was going to be a group photo in French Lick, nothing has been posted yet, even that I asked. Maybe we will have to wait till April 2015 :roll: and read the small write up in Neil's Magazine. :( :( :(
Neil Wilson
Body Type: 82-A/89-A
Model Year: 1930

Post by Neil Wilson »

The current procedure is that Dan Gambill (the club meeting coordinator) provides a report for the Double A'er newsletter and an abbreviated report for the club web site. In addition, Dan intends to take pictures of AA's at the meet which he also sends. The abbreviated report and the photos are then added to the club web site.

This is the first year for this procedure. So, I will see how it works out. Prior years meeting/photos were put together this year and added to the club web site.

Currently there are reports/galleries for the 2011, (2) 2012, and 2013 meeting on the club site. These can be see on the meetings page at http://fmaatc.org/meetings/

If there are others that would like to post information on this AA Forum, that would be welcomed.
Regards, Neil Wilson

Post by spdway1 »

Thank you, Looking forward to the website updates. :)