wanted rear brake drum from 1930 bevel rear end

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
D L M Express
Body Type: 89-A
Model Year: 1928

wanted rear brake drum from 1930 bevel rear end

Post by D L M Express »

Hello, I am needing a rear drum for a bevel type rear end. needing only to use to roll a chassis around. So this need not be real nice one. A junk part would be best. I don't want to have much in this. I know shipping will be the challenge 81428 please let me know if anyone has something lying around in their junk piles and what you want to get for your trouble. If it will fit on and spine, with at least three studs that would be great.

Thanks...Mike

micscarz@yahoo .com
Stakebed
Body Type: Grainbox
Model Year: 1929

Re: wanted rear brake drum from 1930 bevel rear end

Post by Stakebed »

Have you tried berts in denver? i dont know if they keep questionable parts or not but worth a shot.

Im sure someones got something sitting around. I know i have at least one junk worm drive drum...
D L M Express
Body Type: 89-A
Model Year: 1928

Post by D L M Express »

Thanks you for suggesting Berts. I was down there a few weeks ago and since their recent move late last year lots of things were scraped, :cry: and most of what he had for AAs. I'm sure something will come up. :D Any more leads? Thanks.
bud valerius
Model Year: 1930

Post by bud valerius »

I don't know where you are , I'm in Kansas and have lots of brake drums to heavy to ship email me if interested (economyelectric@hotmail.com )