NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR OPEN/ENCLOSED TRANSPORT

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
Bills Auto Works
Model Year: 1930

Re: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR OPEN/ENCLOSED TRANSPORT

Post by Bills Auto Works »

Hello Everyone,

ALL previous spots have been filled EXCEPT one & yes I do EVERY transport spot I post for

I still have the spot from Texas or Louisiana available on or about September 21st going up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York etc. My trucks get excellent fuel mileage, so I have no problem deadheading a bit & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles! I still have vehicles waiting in many locations, so If you have something even close to my route, it is worth a call to see if I can help you!

This spot will be in the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an ACTUAL vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear
door for loading of the lowest of vehicles. It need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must have inflated tires & roll freely!

I have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 35 years. Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback & I have no control over what customers post on this site.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/thr ... ed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a CASH on delivery price quote. No deposits taken & the price I quote is the price you pay...No funny business after the car is loaded!

Side Note: I would like to congratulate the MTFCA (Model T Club) for removing the cancerous black cloud that has been hanging over their Forum, Museum & Club for some time now. I am sure their membership will now grow!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Your Quality AA Ford Transporter
Bill's Auto Works Est. 1983 & still going strong!

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

This coming weeks trip is 100% filled, but have a couple of spots available for the next two trips!

Transport spot #1 is from Wisconsin, Minnesota areas back to Ohio, Michigan, etc.

This trip will be on or about October 5th & will be with the aluminum Ameri- Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove tail rear for loading even the lowest of vehicles

Transport spot #2 will be on or about October 11th from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Mass, etc. Destination is basically open, although it is always great to get to my home in Ohio! ***********SPOT HAS BEEN FILLED**********

This trip will be with the aluminum Featherlite single car OPEN trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips.

I have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 35+ years. Please see this link for hundreds of references & more pictures of my equipment.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a CASH on delivery price quote.

As always I am available to quote any transport or answer any questions you may have about my industry, trailers, proper securing of vehicles on the trailer, etc. I will NEVER make it seem like I don't have time!

********* THE SPOT COMING OUT OF NEW ENGLAND HAS BEEN FILLED*********************************

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I have a transport spot available on or about October 4th from Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa or Illinois back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania or New York.

This trip will be with the aluminum AMeri-Lite single car Enclosed Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for loading of the lowest of vehicles.

The vehicle need not run, but must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be locked up . About 20% of my business is "six figure cars" so I don't want to scratch my trailer.

I have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 35 years. This equates to between 22 & 2,500 vehicles. Please see this link for more pictures & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback/references posted by the ACTUAL customers who have used my service in the past.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

As always I am available to quote any transport open or enclosed, offer advise about my industry (pitfalls & advantages), Advise on trailers & tie downs from someone who has 35 years of actual experience, etc. I will NEVER act like you are bothering me when you call!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am just back from a long trip (7400 miles) that ran the gamut as far as cars...1916 Simplex to a 1/4 million dollar Mercedes S65 to a 1919 Model "T" to a 1970 Toronado GT.

I am booked 100% until Thanksgiving & at that time will be shutting down until after the 1st of the year for a well deserved break to spend time with family & friends over the holidays & maybe work on some of my 7 toys that haven't been touched in a long time!

I always feel bad when I cannot provide my Quality service to a fellow car hobbyist, especially one of my dozens of loyal customers that use me over & over again, but I need a break. During this time, I will still field calls, quote prices & recommend other options. Also, starting the 1st of the year my prices will go up slightly for the 1st time in many years.

I take any recommendation I give very seriously & will never give one to anybody that I feel does not meet my high standards. Having said that, I feel comfortable posting these transporters information to help folks out. I would never want to see a fellow car guy stuck with a "Bottom Feeder" doing their transport. I do not have any idea about the schedules or pricing of the guys below, but give them a try!

Rick Powell @ Show Time Transport
(864)324-1571

Ben Delossiere @ T & A Transport
(417)818-0844

Doc Schwarz (734)341-0507

Steve Hammatt (west coast only)
(360)661-6060

Again, I am available to answer ANY questions about transports, trailers, tie downs, quote prices, etc. Don't hesitate to call

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697
billsautoworks1@aol.com

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am bumping this back up so everyone knows that as of Thanksgiving I am off the road to spend the holidays with family & friends. As well as spend some time working on my own cars, that have basically not been touched in quite some time. The two that are done are tucked away for the winter...Always a sad day!

I am ALWAYS available to help out in any way...Quoting prices, giving recommendations about other QUALITY Transporters & who to stay away from, trailer & tie down questions, etc!

I will not be back on the road until January & already have a couple booked to start the new year!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697
billsautoworks1@aol.com

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

To all the great folks I have become friends with on the forum over the years & the rest I hope to become friends with in future years, I hope you all get to spend time with your families, eat lots of good stuff & have a safe trip to go visiting if you so chose!

I made it home yesterday morning & am starting my extended time off the road to see family & friends, as well as working on my cars in the shop!

Ironically, I am spending my 1st full day "off the road" by driving my parents 150 miles round trip to have Thanksgiving Dinner with other family members!LOL

Even though I am NOT doing any transporting till after the 1st of the year, I am ALWAYS available to quote prices, recommend who else to use or NOT use. I can also help with trailer & tie down questions as well. 35+ years & between 2200 & 2500 vehicles transported & never had ANY come loose or had my trailers break!

God Bless & Be Safe Traveling
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas & would like to wish you ALL a
Happy New Year!

I am starting back on the road after my extended vacation, where I tried to stay home from Thanksgiving till New Years Day. I almost made it. I had one customer who I had told no the first time get screwed over by his transporter & when he posted looking for suggestions for another honest transporter, he got stupid comments like "Get it yourself" "Nobody runs from Maryland to Iowa in the winter" Wait until spring" ...I am amazed at the ignorance of some people! He called me a 2nd time pleading with me to do it, I agreed & not so surprisingly it was DRY & SUNNY the whole trip. I really wanted to stay home, but sometimes helping folks that have been treated like that is the right thing to do!

I am leaving here in Ohio just after the 1st with a 30 Cadillac Conv that goes to Los Angeles & then it will be flown to Russia! I then load in Los Angeles & come back to Nashville, Tn

I will then have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available from a 300 mile radius of Nashville, Tn. up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or western Pennsylvania on or about January 9th.

As always I do NOT charge for unloaded miles & since I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, deadheading a bit is NEVER a problem!

I am starting my 36th year with 3.5 million accident-free transport miles. Please see this link to my ad for more pictures & hundreds of references/all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. NOT by me!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Give me a Call, Email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I also do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond!

God Bless & Happy New Year
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20180930_165952544 (640x360).gif
IMG_20180930_165952544 (640x360).gif (117.51 KiB) Viewed 36386 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I have an opening on my schedule for the first time in a while!

I will have a spot available the week of Jan26th (weather permitting) from the Denver, Colorado Springs Area back to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc. I do not want to go any farther west on I-70 to load because I do not want to cross the pass this time of year, but have no problem with deadheading a bit North, South or East to load.

This trip will be with the aluminum Featherlite single car open trailer. It has a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

I am starting my 36th year with 3.5 million accident free transport miles. Please see this link for more pictures of my equipment & hundreds of all positive references/feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Also, I do ALL the transports I post for!

Give me a call, email or P.M for a cash on delivery price quote

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attachments
IMG_20181206_112329379 (640x360).gif
IMG_20181206_112329379 (640x360).gif (98.82 KiB) Viewed 36323 times
IMG_20170719_092112500_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20170719_092112500_HDR (640x360).gif (112.62 KiB) Viewed 36323 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I have two options available for transports for February as I have a car of my own waiting in the southwest & it doesn't matter which of these two trips I get it on.

1st spot available for the week of February 3rd is a spot from the Colorado/ Kansas area back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc. OR from that same area down to the Southern California/ Arizona area

This trip will be with the Featherlite single car aluminum Open trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips.

2nd spot available will be from Southern California/ Arizona back to the Eastern half of the country for mid/late February. I can be very Liberal as to the delivery location in the Eastern half of the country because I always have many vehicles waiting for me to get them.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & dove tail rear for easily loading the lowest of vehicles.

Depending on whichever of these spots fill first, I will then pickup my car on the other one!

I have 3.5 million accident free transport miles over the past 36 years. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/ references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback!

I do not take deposits or charge for unloaded miles as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage & have a very large customer base which means I very rarely have to dead head very far

I actually do EVERY transport I post for as they are fill in spots as part of larger trips.

Give me a call, Email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Pictured is a 1930 Cadillac 353 Coupe Conv. with a price tag of $169,900.00 that I transported from Ohio to Southern California two weeks ago where it was loaded on a plane & flown to the customer in Russia. Just one of the MANY Six Figure+ cars I transport every year.
Attachments
IMG_20190105_082457864 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190105_082457864 (640x360).gif (111.95 KiB) Viewed 36260 times
IMG_20170906_183521864 (640x360).gif
IMG_20170906_183521864 (640x360).gif (100.99 KiB) Viewed 36265 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The two spots previously posted were filled & everything worked out, letting me get my 64 GP home from California. I am home from there & instead of going right back out to California, I am going to do an eastern transport for a customer first.

The transport I have available will be from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania down to South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia or possibly Florida.

This trip will be leaving out the week of February 17th & will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for easily loading the lowest of vehicles.

Please see this link for more pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service. I do NOT post my own feedback, that would be unethical.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I NEVER charge for unloaded miles & the price I quote is the price you pay. No funny business or hidden fees.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Pictured below is a #1 survivor original paint 69 z-28 with 30,000 original miles I recently transported. It even came with the original wheels & tires from 1969!
Attachments
IMG_20190119_163425091 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190119_163425091 (640x360).gif (100.18 KiB) Viewed 36177 times
IMG_20190116_155946000 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190116_155946000 (640x360).gif (111.05 KiB) Viewed 36177 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The previous spot was filled & I am back home for a couple of days.

My next available spot will be on or about February 28th from New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania or Eastern New York (NO NYC or Long Island), Etc to either one of two areas: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or North Carolina, South Carolina, Eastern Tennessee. As I have vehicles waiting in both areas. I also have one of my own waiting in Kingman, Arizona, so a Southwest trip will be coming up soon as well.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for loading of the lowest vehicles.

I have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the past 36 years. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my QUALITY, personalized single car service in the past.

I NEVER charge for unloaded miles as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is never a problem. I also do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. Also the price I quote is the price you pay!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190110_110838962 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190110_110838962 (640x360).gif (109.4 KiB) Viewed 36123 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

As always my transport spots fill up quickly & this month is no exception. I only have one spot left for March & probably only one open for April,but it is always hard to tell that far out.

I have a transport spot available the week of March 11th from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania down to North Carolina, South Carolina or Eastern Tennessee.

The spot available for April will be coming out of Florida, but I have no idea about dates yet. It will also be enclosed.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for ease of loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll freely on inflated tires.

I am in my 36th year of transporting with 3.5 million accident-free miles over that time. Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references actually posted by the customers who have used my service.

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I do not charge for unloaded miles, as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. The price I quote is the price you pay, no hidden fees or funny business after the car is loaded.

I stay in constant communication with you & the seller. I also don't mess around. I pick your car up & deliver it immediately so I can get home to work on mine. Unless prior arrangements have been made as to storage in my safe, secure shop.

These spots I post for are fill ins on my extremely busy schedule & I do ALL the transports I post for. Even if it means running empty once in a while to keep my schedule for on time deliveries.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190219_135139964 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190219_135139964 (640x360).gif (99.21 KiB) Viewed 36059 times
IMG_20190219_124359803 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190219_124359803 (640x360).gif (105.53 KiB) Viewed 36059 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Before I post my available transport spot, I must make it clear that I respond to EVERY email, P.M. or voicemail inquiry that is sent to me whether I can do the transport or not! If you do not receive a response, I either did NOT receive the inquiry or as in a recent case from a gentleman named Gene, when I sent a return email I got a message saying "Not Deliverable" Nothing I can do about that one, but I feel bad, because I don't want anyone to think I am not responding.

Also I do EVERY transport I post for! These posts are for "fill ins" on longer trips, NOT a wish list or just posting to try to make myself look good. I have way too much business already & am looking to cut back soon, but try my best to take care of my hundreds of loyal customers! Since I am an Actual car guy, I would much rather be out in the shop working on one of mine than posting on the computer!

I have One or maybe Two transport spots open for April. The first will be from Florida to Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana or possibly Oklahoma. This trip will be basically
mid month.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door for ease of loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll freely on inflated tires.

I am in my 36th year of transporting with 3.5 million accident-free miles over that time. Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references actually posted by the customers who have used my service. I do NOT post my own feedback, that would be unethical!

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I do not charge for unloaded miles, as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. The price I quote is the price you pay, no hidden fees or funny business after the car is loaded.

I stay in constant communication with you & the seller. I also don't mess around. I pick your car up & deliver it immediately so I can get home to work on mine. Unless prior arrangements have been made as to storage in my safe, secure shop.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20181001_195159041 (640x360).gif
IMG_20181001_195159041 (640x360).gif (101.51 KiB) Viewed 35820 times
IMG_20190313_172931572_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190313_172931572_HDR (640x360).gif (124.63 KiB) Viewed 35820 times
IMG_20190313_092523320_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190313_092523320_HDR (640x360).gif (116 KiB) Viewed 35820 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

ALL spots for April are filled! I have two spots available for May coming from the West Coast to basically anywhere back East. If they are not all the way back, I may have a couple of more spots to finish the trips.

The 1st trip in the beginning of May will be from Oregon, Washington or Northern California to anywhere East/Southeast (except for NYC/Long Island)

The 2nd trip will be later in May & will be from Southern California, Arizona or possibly the Las Vegas area to basically anywhere East/Southeast (except NYC/Long Island

Ideally for me the closer to Ohio the better, so I can get home for a few days, but am not too particular as to their destinations.

Both these transport trips will be with the Ameri-Lite Aluminum single car Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail read & a drive in rear door for loading of the lowest vehicles.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

Even though I am booked well in advance all year round, I am always available to give price quotes, recommend other QUALITY transporters or who to stay away from! I can also answer questions concerning my industry & also about transport trucks & trailers since I have decades of actual experience building both. I will never make callers feel like they are a bother!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attachments
IMG_20190402_114824965_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190402_114824965_HDR (640x360).gif (103.64 KiB) Viewed 35740 times
IMG_20190324_133054048 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190324_133054048 (640x360).gif (106.61 KiB) Viewed 35740 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V
Bills Auto Works

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday to spend with family & friends. I was able to stop home in the middle of a trip for a couple of days to be with my family on Easter. Always nice NOT to disappoint Mom & Dad. I am so blessed to still have them both. Dad turns 80 next month & Mom will be 79 in December. They still come over & take care of my furry kids while I am on the road!

I would also like to thank all the hundreds of loyal customers I have & want them all to know that I greatly appreciate all the positive feedback you give on my service weekly all over the internet. Other than being successful as a business, there is no better feeling than to have so many people put their own personal reputations on the line recommending my service to others on the forums & I will always do my best to continue to earn them, as they hold so much more value than someone continually "patting themselves on the back" which rings hollow in my book.

I still have both spots open for May from the west coast in the AMeri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer

The first spot will be from Oregon, Washington, Northern California or Possibly even Southern Idaho back to the Eastern part of the country. If someone confirms only part of the way back, then I will post for something the rest of the way in the future.

This trip will be starting from the west coast around the 10th of May

The 2nd trip from the west coast will be from Southern California, Arizona or possibly the Las Vegas area back towards the eastern 3rd of the country. Again if I get a confirmation for only part of the way back, I will post for something the rest of the way.

This trip will start closer to the end of May

As always I DO NOT charge for unloaded miles, as I Select & BUILD my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. Deadheading a bit is never a problem, so don't be afraid to ask!

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

God Bless & Happy Easter
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attachments
IMG_20190411_091126259 (640x360).gif
IMG_20190411_091126259 (640x360).gif (102.62 KiB) Viewed 35659 times
IMG_20190408_085236660_HDR (640x360).gif
IMG_20190408_085236660_HDR (640x360).gif (109.5 KiB) Viewed 35659 times

56,57,64,66 Pont
66 Amb
67 Marlin
73 Nova
92 XJS Con
92 XJS
07 XLR-V