1931 Pickup / Truck TITLE ! For Sale

Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
rdhagen
Body Type: AA Express
Model Year: 1930

1931 Pickup / Truck TITLE ! For Sale

Post by rdhagen »

I have a 1931 Model A Ford Title for a Pickup / Truck for sale. It is a clear Minnesota title. I have verified the title and it is good! $400.00 firm. Title Only. NO Vehicle Thanks Give me a call at (507) 835-8910
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A

Re: 1931 Pickup / Truck TITLE ! For Sale

Post by Chris Haynes »

So where is the vehicle?
Do I stamp those numbers into a frame just to have the real vehicle appear later?
If I simply use it to buy licence plates then someone steals my vehicle what do I report stolen?
On the other hand I can take a vehicle with no title to the state DMV and get a title for it by simply paying their registration fees. As long as it is not stolen or currently registered to someone else.
rdhagen

Post by rdhagen »

I Accually bought a 30 31 truck and this title came with. The truck is totally disassembled and no longer exist. So if you want, Yes stamp the numbers on the frame and or engine and transfer the title and there will be no other truck with those numbers. Or Yes if you want to go and get a title on a vehicle that does not have a title. I know many states require alot of paperwork, pictures, time and money and then have to have the vehicle bonded for 3 years before they have true ownership. If your state is that easy to get a title for thats great but in minnesota and in other states it is not that easy. I am simply giving someone a chance to get a good title for there Model A without all the hassels.
spectria
Body Type: Mail Truck, Stakebed
Model Year: 1931

Post by spectria »

rdhagen wrote:I Accually bought a 30 31 truck and this title came with. The truck is totally disassembled and no longer exist. So if you want, Yes stamp the numbers on the frame and or engine and transfer the title and there will be no other truck with those numbers. Or Yes if you want to go and get a title on a vehicle that does not have a title. I know many states require alot of paperwork, pictures, time and money and then have to have the vehicle bonded for 3 years before they have true ownership. If your state is that easy to get a title for thats great but in minnesota and in other states it is not that easy. I am simply giving someone a chance to get a good title for there Model A without all the hassels.
What you are suggesting is illegal, isn't it?

Do you still have the frame?
Dave in Quincy, Ca. I love Pics!!!! Post them All!!! :)
Join the Ford Model AA Truck Club - membership form at http://www.fmaatc.org
Chris Haynes
Body Type: 82A

Post by Chris Haynes »

What you are suggesting is illegal, isn't it?

In Ca it is a violation of section 10751 of the Vehicle Code. He would lose the vehicle and possibly his home for doing it.
rdhagen

Post by rdhagen »

Yes I still have the frame that I was planning to put on the scrap iron pile. So If you want the frame, it can be shipped to you if you like. Then you would have the frame with the title and No it would not be illegal.
John - NNY

Post by John - NNY »

Or...

...you could cut a 1" x 3" section of the frame with the serial number and send it with the title???

John
NNY