Here you can put your AA parts for sale, and wanted posts.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 580
- Joined: May 15th, 2010, 2:34 pm
- Body Type: dump
- Model Year: 1930
- Location: Eastern, CT
We are working on cleaning out some of the stuff at my parents house. We have a '28 AA truck in the shed that's been inside for about 30 years. Before then, it was parked under a Pine tree. There isn't much left of the sheet metal and I don't know how good the drive train is. It does have the left hand parking brake and 2 rear wheels and tires. It's pretty rough and rusty, but there might be some good parts left. The truck is a bit buried and will take a little while to get uncovered. I can try to get some more specific photos if you would like. The truck is located in north central Connecticut about 30 minutes outside Hartford. We are looking to get $500 or a reasonable offer.
- 20210612_140216.jpg (72.12 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
- 20210612_140206.jpg (99.89 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
- 20210612_140201.jpg (106.5 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
- 20210612_140155.jpg (103.94 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
- 20210612_140150.jpg (91.11 KiB) Viewed 1154 times